I work with men and women of all ages and orientations who are seeking to thrive more fully in a vibrant body. In our work together, my deepest intention is to help you create more fulfilling relationships with yourself, your loved ones, your work and the environment. Through therapeutic bodywork, acupuncture, spiritual and lifestyle guidance, my role is to facilitate your body’s natural wisdom and healing, and to gently guide you to more peace and vitality. In our sessions you will feel nurtured, cared for, and supported on your journey to health.
Come to Timeless Medicine and leave feeling at home in your body, pain free and a renewed zest for Life!
My bodywork style is a combination of subtle listening through my hands, deep tissue work, myofascial release, neuro integration and Thai style stretching. Abdominal Visceral massage (Chi Nei Tsang), Tui Na, Gua Sha and Cupping are used as adjuncts. My favorite and most effective method is combining Acupuncture with Massage.
Acupuncture uses needles to stimulate points on the body to treat various health conditions and alleviate pain. Acupuncture heals the widest spectrum of human suffering, ranging from simple neck tension or joint pain to trauma and heart disease. Prenatal Acupuncture Fertility acupuncture is proven to be a very effective form of treatment for infertility and prevention of miscarriages.
Spiritual & Lifestyle Guidance
Gentle yet direct counsel on establishing new healthy habits that lead to more energetic presence, creative expression, relational intimacy and self-acceptance. We weave storytelling, guided visualization, Mindfulness based body psychotherapy and plain old advising with energetic awareness exercises and healing breathwork.
“Ilya is a true healer. I started seeing him four years ago for some hip/lower back pain that I had not been able to cure with Western medicine and chiropractor work. Ilya managed to completely eradicate the pain in three sessions. I’ve since gone back for a shoulder injury, and a herniated disk– in every case Ilya provided the kind of healing and pain reduction that Western medicine simply could not. He is a real life shaman and has become a dear, dear presence in my life. I always leave feeling lighter, more balanced and grateful.” -Nicole P.
I am a passionate ongoing student of the healing arts, innovative and traditional, integrating both eastern and western approaches. I educate my patients to care for their physical, mental, and spiritual-emotional well-being. My hope is through our work, you discover more fulfillment, intimacy and beauty in being alive with your family, your friendships, the workplace and the environment. It starts by addressing your pain, anxiety, depression, stress, past and current hurts and any current medical conditions. Together, I believe, we can find a way to understand and rectify your body’s cry for help; to turn it into a renewed vital drive to live in a more holistic, harmonious and pain-free way.
- Medical sports massage certification from the Masters in Chinese Medicine at the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in San Francisco.
- Trained hands from the Acupressure institute and 5 years of working at International Orange Spa in Pacific Heights with an 85% return client rate
- Ongoing personal practice of yoga, Tai Chi, Calisthenics and Kinesiology
- Diagnosis and Bio-energy regulation through acupuncture, foods and herbs from the Masters in Chinese Medicine at the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in San Francisco.
- Molecular Cell Biology BS from UcBerkeley
Spiritual & Lifestyle Guidance
- Guidance and integration of non-ordinary states of consciousness through mentorship training in the Shamanic Therapeutic Model and Hypnotherapy
- Establishing safety and compassionate space for self- exploration and transformation using the Mindfulness, somatic based psychotherapy method from the Hakomi Institute in Berkeley.
- Meditation Instruction from years of Vipassana practice
- Intuitive energy sensing from the Berkeley Psychic Institute